P.O. Box 4324
Lutherville, Maryland 21094-4324
Russell Rescue, Inc. (RRI) is a national network of volunteers dedicated to placing unwanted, displaced or abandoned Jack Russell Terriers into permanent homes. All dogs entering rescue are either temporarily placed in a foster home or must remain with their owners until a suitable home can be found. Foster space is limited so foster homes are generally reserved for dogs that are in danger of euthanasia at local shelters or are in an emergency situation. RRI gathers information designed to match terriers to the appropriate permanent home or temporary home. We are funded by tax-deductible donations, adoption and surrender fees and supported by dog lovers throughout the world.
What Russell Rescue Does
• Protects the Jack Russell Terrier by educating pet owners and breeders to the special needs of this breed to prevent displaced terriers. By offering advice and support to owners who wish to keep their pets, assisting them as to prevent the surrender of their Jack Russell Terrier.
• Provides for the temporary health and well being of Jack Russell Terriers given to the Russell Rescue, Inc by the owners who can no longer care for their dogs or Jack Russell Terriers housed in shelters, by offering temporary foster homes and/or referring educated adopters to the homeless Jack Russell Terriers in shelters.
• Places Jack Russell Terriers in suitable homes where they can live as the breed they are meant to be.
• Assists these terriers in finding homes where the quality of life will ensure a long safe healthy lifestyle for the terrier.
• Releases terriers who through no fault of their own from the pain and suffering of their lives in the most humane way when necessary.
• When unable to assist, RRI may be able to help refer you to other email@example.com
Find a professional installer near you